2021 Summer Camp Information:
All Sessions will be Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and will begin in June.
Please register through this link. A downloadable form will be available soon.
Ages: 3-Just finished Kindergarten
Cost per session: $110
Session Information: (The activities listed are just ideas, while the themes will stay the same, the actual activities may vary)
- Art All About Me: June 2,3,4- Art explorations that are all about you! Children will use a variety of art materials to share about and represent themselves. Self portraits with loose parts, graphic and painted representations, and collage are just some of the choices that will be available!
- Kitchen Science: June 7, 9, 11 - Make a snack and learn some science along the way. Children will explore and experiment with basic kitchen items and see how science and food work together to create delicious results.
- Backyard Plants and Bugs: June 14,16,18- Creep and crawl around our outdoor environments to see what you can find. Plant a seed and see what happens by the end of the week.
- It’s Game Time! : June 21, 23, 25 Play Ball! Shoot hoops! We will play some familiar games and sports and learn some new ones, both indoors and out. Not a sports fan? We will also be incorporating art and literature throughout the week!
- Book Art: July 28, 30 and July 2 - Dive into your favorite books and try out illustrating your own pictures in the style of the authors. Eric Carle, Lois Ehlert, Peter Reynolds, Herve Tullet...the possibilities are endless!
- Full STEAM Ahead: July 6, 7, 9 -A week of STEAM! How far can you launch a pom-pom? What happens when you mix oil and water? How fast can you make an ice block melt? Spend the week creating, making, experimenting and exploring.
- Animal Environments: July 12,14,16-- Children will explore the outdoor environment of our school and see if they can see where the local wildlife might live. Inside they will use a variety of materials to explore animal environments, and create their own.
- Just Dance (Move and Sing!): July 19, 21, 23- Sing, dance, and perform for your fellow campers. We will focus on moving our bodies, learning new songs, and trying out musical instruments.
Registration will open March 2021. Please email email@example.com with any questions